Friday, June 19, 2009

The woods.

The woods and wilderness makes me love God more. I am planing on studying all about why God met people on mountain tops. I know it is silly but I think more while being still in the erie silence of the woods. I love reading the Bible and praying while I'm up in the mountains by myself. Is this the way things are supposed to be. Are we not supposed to be distracted by cell phones and crazy hustle and bustle of day to day life.
I feel while your in the mountains living with people the conversation about God just comes. People are more willing to talk about creationism more then just science because they are taking back by what God has done up there. If you are reading this and you don't believe in God as the creator, explain to me why trees and birds and bugs are so interesting. I think being "freezing" in the mountains for the last week I have come to appreciate God and what he has created. I am not going to become one of those crazies who think Styrofoam cups are the worst thing in the world. I'm not going to join Peta. I just love Gods creation. I think people need to get out and explore it more.

1 comment: